Until I can think of a suitably punnerific title to call these posts or I otherwise become obsessed with the creation of wishlists, we shall refer to the name of the month for these posts. So this was one of the requested posts in my competition comments (still on, what are you waiting for?!), and so I decided to give it a crack. Other bloggers do it too, so why not?
There’s definitely something thematic going on in this wishlist.. I know it’s not Winter yet, but I find myself gravitating towards Wintry ensembles and warmer clothing. Word on the streets is that emerald green is going to be a big deal this Winter, but I’m always suspicious that tone of green won’t suit my pale complexion and red hair so this blazer has been doing the rounds for weeks on my wishlist.
For this public wishlist, I’ve compiled items from eBay, AliExpress, and ASOS–I hope you like it!
1. Woollen Navy Dress – AliExpress, $20.60 (Reviews look good! It’ll be a nice staple.)
2. Mouse Ears Watch – ASOS, $16.65
3. Pearl Flower Collar Brooch – eBay, $1.40
4. Red Leather Bow Belt – AliExpress, $5.20 (Real leather? Yes, please! Lots of other colours, too.)
5. Oil Painting Floral Pleated Skirt – AliExpress, $17
6. Soft Emerald Green Blazer – AliExpress, $20.10 (H&M replica, from what I can tell. Also in black.)
7. Navy Crown Logo Purse w/ coin pouch – eBay, $4 (Available in red, pink + navy)
So the current craves (Hey, that would be a good post name! Right?) that I’m on the fence about are the skirt and the blazer.. the skirt moreso because I’m not sure if it’s too “out there” or if I’d never be able to pull off something so multi-coloured, but by gosh, it’s absolutely gorgeous, isn’t it?
What do you guys reckon, yea or nay on the blazer and/or the skirt?