Told’ya I was lusting after yellow recently! I would have included less yellow things but I had just coincidentally bought all three of these yellow items in my wishlist so I had to give them an honorable mention. To celebrate the ending of the giant AliExpress sale, all the items you’ll find here are from AliExpress! Remember, questions are welcomed, but Tweet them or comment me because my inbox is a barren wasteland of death. Now, without further ado, here’s the rundown!
1. Yellow Printed Blouse – AliExpress, $8.36 (down from $16.71!)
2. Genuine Mini Watch (Paris) – AliExpress, $11 (Seriously guys, you have to look up Mini Watches on AliExpress, they’re the cutest things ever. Little adorable polymer scenes crafted behind the glass with a genuine leather band. Totes awesome.)
3. Frenchy (Dog) Shoulder Bag – AliExpress, $19 (Cute but expensive. Waiting for sale price.)
5. Chiffon Skeleton Shorts – AliExpress, $9.34 (down from $11! Also available in leopard print)
6. Pleated Skirt with Pockets – AliExpress, $15.90 (I paid $13.50 during the sale! Comes in black, crimson, marigold, emerald, cobalt, and aqua/light turquoise. Love me a skirt with pockets. Or anything with pockets, really.)
7. Caricature Dress – AliExpress, $33.30 (Not on sale but I haggled them down to $28 because paying $33 for a dress is crazy, yo. Available in cobalt or marigold. In case you can’t see it, the image is of a flamenco dancer playing matador for a minotaur. I mean, you can’t get any more awesome than that.)
8. Oxford Booties – AliExpress, $25.70 (I paid $22 during the sale. Available in black, white or brown. I’m always really nervous about buying shoes on AliExpress for a number of reasons–quality, sizing, misrepresentation.. So I sized up to a 40 (usually a straight 39) and I’m just hoping for the best.)
There you have it! Already bought half of these items but I’m hoping to collect more before the end of the month, especially that bag. How adorable is that bag?!
Please do share if you’ve snagged anything awesome in the AliExpress sale. Or are y’all too chicken to give them a go??