It’s been ages since I’ve been motivated enough to do one of these posts. But I actually have things on my wishlist now! Mostly Winter items, which is more than a bit unusual (when I wake up in the morning as of late with the ever-looming threat of my face melting into my neck), but nonetheless, here’s what I’m lusting after!
If you don’t follow me on Facebook, let me preface this post by saying that I’ve recently accepted small sponsorship from Sammydress, hoorah! I mulled it over for quite a while before I accepted. I browsed their website, and I’m satisfied that the prices of some of their Winter coats, dresses, and blouses, with some items (shipping included) are cheaper than what I could find on AliExpress. As with everything, it’s always a good idea to check both sources if you see something you like. Compare and contrast! I have been looking for the perfect yellow/mustard coat for some time now and I think I found a great contender on Sammydress, so let’s kick off the list with that one!
- Yellow Double-Breasted Woolen Coat – Sammydress, $35 (Also available in pale blue)
- Houndstooth Dress w/ peter pan collar – Sammydress, $22
- Elf Sack Cat Embroidered Shirt – AliExpress, $17 (Also available in maroon)
- White Patent Leather Belt – AliExpress, $2.50 (Many different colours)
- Duck Collar Clips – eBay, $4.50
- Gold Watch – AliExpress, $6 (Available in different colours)
I’m cheating a little with the watch; I already have this watch but I’ve been looking for a high quality band replacement. The watch is perfect and it’s quickly becoming a true favorite of mine to wear, but the white PU band is getting a little dirty around the edges, try as hard as I may to stop it, so I’m set on finding a 6mm white patent leather band (patent because it’s harder to dirty) with a gold buckle. Let me tell you–it’s not easy, and I’m still looking. Wish me luck!