I’m starting to run out of synonyms for “wishlist” in my titles, this is clearly becoming a problem.
1. Cathedral Stained-Glass Print Dress w/ Peter Pan Collar – AliExpress, $23 (I snagged this for $11.50 in a crazy sale just today!! Available in a black background or a red background)
2. Bubble Sleeve Chiffon Blouse w/ Turn-Down Collar – AliExpress, $13.30 (Goes on sale often–Available in white, blush and black)
3. Flying Bird Cocktail Ring – AliExpress, $2.30 (Plan on breaking off the ring back and turning it into a brooch instead)
4. Across Body Bag With Scotty Dog Fitting – ASOS, $17.50 (It could almost be Hugo.. almost. Waiting for the next sale coupon code!)
6. Strawberry Stud Earring – AliExpress, 56c (Min. order $10, also comes in white, pink and red)
7. Fleece-Padded Jacket – AliExpress, $31 (Available in bright yellow or bright red..doesn’t it look warm?)
8. UK British Flag Satchel Messenger Bag – AliExpress, $17 (Haggled down $1.. Total skinflint, I am)
As you’ll notice, I haven’t quite recovered from last month’s yellow fever, so there are still a few golden-hued items left for me to purchase! The current dream is for my cupboard to explode with overwhelming, yellow-y brightness when I open it.
I’m also still in love with animal motifs and unique prints.
I’ve been looking at that UK satchel for a while, hoping there’d be another one coming out at around the $15 but no luck. I saw an Asian-run photobooth shop in the Myer Centre selling the same one for $35 and I fell in love with it, but I didn’t want to spend more than $25 on a synthetic bag. I’ve also been looking far and wide for a nice little white bag, and I quite love the one that ASOS is selling right now. It’s even cheaper than the knock-offs you can find on AliExpress (which is pretty awesome). If you squint at the dog, it almost looks like Hugo.. almost..
The cathedral-print dress is something that has been on my wishlist for months and months but I’ve never really bothered to buy. When it went on sale for 50% off, though, I couldn’t resist! The pattern looks kind of busy, but I’m optimistic it’ll still suit me. If not, gonna chuck it in my shop (when I finally set it up, that is).
As for that plain shirt, I’ve been looking for a bubble-sleeved shirt with a collar that buttons up to the neck for the longest time. Target has similar shirts but they only button up to the bust and no further up, while I saw a similar shirt in Ally that would have been perfect if not for the stupid peplum bottom, which means I can’t tuck it into anthing. GRRRR. Still deciding on a few styles on AliExpress before I buy.. pretty undecided at the moment.
Sorry for the pretty heavily AliExpress-focused wishlist, though! Do you guys mind? I’m finding the huge range of stuff on that site too hard to resist lusting over..