Since the big chop, as I like to call it, I’ve been putting a lot of emphasis on accessories (hair-related, in particular) to liven up my appearance. I’ve never been one for makeup, so my main vice consists of an insatiable love of accessories, a category which has been recently broadened to include glasses as well. That’s why this month’s wishlist is nothing but gold, gold, gold.
- Gold Bee Hair Pins (2pcs) – AliExpress, $3.50
- Stars Barrette Gold – eBay, $2.50 | Silver – eBay, $4
- Gold Pearl + Leaf Clip – eBay, $1
- Spider Heart Brooch (1pc) – AliExpress, $3.40
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver Baby Bee Pendant – AliExpress, $15 (Also available in plain silver)
- Seashell Hair Pins (1pc) – AliExpress, 50c (Also available in silver)
- Gold Butterfly Hair Clips (2pcs) – eBay, $2.60
- Gold Pearl + Leaves Head Band – AliExpress, $4.60
By the way, if you didn’t notice, I skipped last month’s wishlist. I’m sorry. I’ve changed a fair bit over the last couple of months, I don’t want for much anymore except for more time to sew skirts! Speaking of which, this blog is becoming slightly more sew-orientated.. Is this a welcomed change or not? In either case, I sewed a schoolgirl Halloween costume for myself and I’m eager to share the tutorial, so keep an eye out! I’m also going to release a guide to buying an awesome second-hand machine–and definitely prove that you don’t need to spend hundreds to sew beautiful things.